Discover the wow-ness of the Western Cape, along country routes between Cape Point & Cape Agulhas. Explore the southern tip of Africa. Experience the creative vibes of informal settlements, the grandeur of wine estates, diverse cultures and abundant coastal wildlife.
Cape Town > Stellenbosch
- Hout Bay - Wander Around Craft Markets Or Chill At The Beach On This Working Harbour.
- Duiker Island Cruise - (optional With Extra Cost) Boat Trip Journey To A Large Colony Of Cape Fur Seals.
- Chapman`s Peak Drive - Spectacular Drive Along The Peninsula.
- Cape Of Good Hope Reserve - Observe Wildlife In A Fynbos Landscape.
- Cape Point - Africa`s Most South-westerly Point.
- Overnight In Stellenbosch - Enjoy The Campus Nightlife.
Stellenbosch > Cape Agulhas
- Kayamandi Township - A Guided Walking Tour In This Vibrant Township.
- Wine & Cheese Tasting - Sample Wine & Cheese In The Winelands.
- Port & Chocolate Tasting - Sample Port & Chocolate Pairing In The Winelands.
- Franschhoek - Lunch Stop.
- Cape Agulhas - Travel To The Most Southern Tip Of Africa.
- Overnight In Cape Agulhas*
* The Exact Itinerary Is Subject To Change, And Might Need To Overnight At Hermanus On Occasion.
Cape Agulhas > Return To Cape Town
- Choose How You Want To Spend Your Morning: Relax In Hermanus, Or Choose Go Shark Cage Diving In Gansbaai.
- Hermanus - Enjoy The Morning In This Laid-back Coastal Town. Have A `whale` Of A Time At This Spectacular Land-based Whale Watching Spot. (whale Season Jun-nov)
- Shark Cage Diving - (optional With Extra Cost) The Brave At Heart Rise Early To Go Cage Diving With The Great White Sharks
- Betty`s Bay - Get Close To A Colony Of Over 5000 African Penguins In Their Natural Habitat.
- Clarence Drive - Scenic Route Along The False Bay Coastline
- Travel Back To Arrive In Cape Town Area Late Afternoon.
Choose from budget or luxury accommodation.
Budget - Stay at Backpacker hostels or lodges with shared bathrooms and lively atmosphere (breakfast excluded)
Luxury - Stay at a guesthouse, lodge or hotel with private en-suite bathrooms and breakfast included
Trusted by travellers since 1979
We guarantee to beat any price
Low deposits, Book now. Pay later.
24/7/365 Help on the road
Trip Name: Western Cape Wow
Duration: 3 Days
From Price: $314
Supplier Tour ID: CPTWCW/159048
We will be in touch shortly
Date of Birth: