No matter what your diving experience, Deep Sea Divers Den will be able to find a dive course in Cairns to suit your needs. Whether you have never tried diving before or are thinking of making diving a career. Deep Sea Divers Den offers dive training for all levels of diving experience in Cairns, Australia. If you have never scuba dived before, you may wish to `try a dive` on one of our Great Barrier Reef day trips to see if you would like to learn to dive. Alternatively enroll in one of our learn to dive options - in as little as 4 days you can become certified as a PADI Open Water Diver - a diving certification recognized all over the world. The 4 day Liveaboard option is designed for the traveller who is short of time and wants to learn to dive in 4 days and get the opportunity to spend the night on the reef. On completion of your 4 certification dives you will get the opportunity to do one `fun dive` (time permitting). If you wish to do more dives immediately after your course and experience the thrill of a night dive, choose the 5 day option.. Deep Sea Divers Den`s friendly, personalised service, combined with the warm tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef, are the perfect combination for one of the very best PADI 4 day Open Water courses available.
- 9.00am pick-up from your city accommodation
- Classroom theory
- Dive medical to AS 4005.1 (if required)
- Lunch (not included)
- Dive equipment selection Pool training
- 5.00pm return. (approximately)
- 9.00am pickup from your city accommodation
- Pool training
- Lunch (not included)
- Classroom theory.
- 5.00pm return. (Approximately)
- Please note on days one and two - meals, accommodation and Medical are not inclusive. You will also at some point in the first 2 days be required to swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes.
- 8.00am pickup from your city accommodation.
- Transfer out to the reef aboard ReefQuest and do your first Open Water training dives.
- Lunch (included)
- At 14:30 transfer to OceanQuest where you will spend the night. Lunch, dinner and accommodation included
Ocean Quest - 28 meters in length, fully air-conditioned and a cruising speed of 10 knots. Carries 40 live aboard passengers
Trusted by travellers since 1979
We guarantee to beat any price
Low deposits, Book now. Pay later.
24/7/365 Help on the road
Trip Name: Divers Den: PADI Open Water 4 Day Learn to Dive Course
Duration: 2 Days
From Price: $1,780
Supplier Tour ID: CNS4DP/158801
We will be in touch shortly
Date of Birth: